How can I cancel a STOP LOSS order in Sharekhan Trade Tiger

I am using Trade Tiger (Sharekhan).Suppose I use a stop loss at Rs. 104, trigger at Rs.105, in a sell order. Eventually the stock price grows up, and I want to place another stop loss at Rs.110, trigger at Rs.111 in the same day. In this case what is to do with previous stop loss of Rs.104, which is not execute yet? Can I place another stop loss of Rs.110, without cancel the previous one? If it is require to cancel, then please anybody tell me how? I am in very much confused.:confused:

Thanks

I am using Trade Tiger (Sharekhan).Suppose I use a stop loss at Rs. 104, trigger at Rs.105, in a sell order. Eventually the stock price grows up, and I want to place another stop loss at Rs.110, trigger at Rs.111 in the same day. In this case what is to do with previous stop loss of Rs.104, which is not execute yet? Can I place another stop loss of Rs.110, without cancel the previous one? If it is require to cancel, then please anybody tell me how? I am in very much confused.:confused:

Thanks
you do not need to create another stop loss, you can modify the same by clicking modify button.
Steps to modify:

1. Go to Report -> Cash.
2. Select Order
3. select modify button.