How can i calculate weekly open price high price low price and close price of a stock

How can i calculate the weekly open price, high price, low price and close price of nifty or any other stock........is there any formula to calculate these values
or is it simply the average of all the trading days of that week.
Or is there any website that can provide these weekly open high low and closing price of a stock.

nac

Re: How can i calculate weekly open price high price low price and close price of a s

How can i calculate the weekly open price, high price, low price and close price of nifty or any other stock........is there any formula to calculate these values
Or is there any website that can provide these weekly open high low and closing price of a stock.
Why you wanna calculate while you can get it from the charts.

If you don't got any software provided by your broker, you can use free charts online. And there are free charting software is also available. But I ain't know about 'em. You can use google to get what u want.
Follow this link for nifty weekly OHLC. In settings choose candle stick charts and set time frame WEEKLY

http://www.google.com/finance?q=nifty

colion

Re: How can i calculate weekly open price high price low price and close price of a s

I assume that you have less than weekly data such as daily. If so, then use timeframeset() to convert the data to a weekly array and then just use it as you would for daily, etc.

timeframeset(inweekly);
weekopen = O;
weekhigh = H;
etc.