How and where to open FOREX Trading Account?

fxgood

Hello fxgood,

Well i want to know how much is the charges for opening the forex trading ac in India and one individual can have how many forex accounts..?

looking for your answer..

Thanks
Albert
No account opening charges, in fx and you can keep unlimited number of sub account as you wish, if needed.

Hello Frnds,

There is one more Company having a presence in India by name XTB.

Heard its good and sound. Couple of my clients having an accoutn over there frm last 1 yr and thy r satisfied with the trading platform and services by the company,

In case of any query pls free to ask me.

Regards

Amit Rathi

dear Money$,
I wanted to know whether your query has been replied to your satisfaction.I too have the same query. In case you have information, kindly do let me know. The biggest obstacle is the reason to be provided to the remitting bank for the bank transfer.

Tavnaz

Hi Pradip,:)
You don't have to wire the money,the bankers are very nosey people any they will ask many questions.
Use a broker that uses Paypal.com to fund their account like oanda.com
Send money from debit card to paypal,like its done for shopping or link bank account.
Then remitt them to oanda or any other from paypal.com.
And Pradip i use price action,which can be use for long haul and short term also.
Visit page 70 of the edwards lazyboy thread, see i clarified price action and how lazy boy works you will get an idea,post there and i will answer your query there.
Regards
Tavnaz

P

preetksgill

Hi Pradip,:)
You don't have to wire the money,the bankers are very nosey people any they will ask many questions.
Use a broker that uses Paypal.com to fund their account like oanda.com
Send money from debit card to paypal,like its done for shopping or link bank account.
Then remitt them to oanda or any other from paypal.com.
And Pradip i use price action,which can be use for long haul and short term also.
Visit page 70 of the edwards lazyboy thread, see i clarified price action and how lazy boy works you will get an idea,post there and i will answer your query there.
Regards
Tavnaz
Tavnaz, it is possible to fund your forex account directly through net banking, no need to use other means funding is instant.

Also the broker I am trading with has the lowest spreads in the industry and I am the sole representative from India for them

P

preetksgill

this is the spread table that i get, i doubt if anyone can compete with that

check BP/JPY too

Last edited by a moderator:
forexplayer77

I am presently in US and planning to move to India. I have an account in Infinity Futures for trading in S&P Futures, Forex Trading and Metals Trading.

I have the following questions:

a) Can I maintain my Infinity Futures account?

b) Can I withdraw my profits and get it transferred to India? Is there any legal issue.

c) I will be paying taxes in US and can I get the double taxation benefit for Indian taxes. I will be paying more taxes in US compared to Indian taxes.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Manoj Gattani