How accurate you are in Identifying a Multibagger.

Vote for the most convincing Multibagger- One year.

• Relinace Petroleum Ltd

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • ICSA

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Core Technologies

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • IFCI

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • HCL tech

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Allahabad Bank

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • GMR Infra

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Something Else..

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Romanov,

Have picked up 2500 shares of ISPAT @ 40 on 4th March 2008.

What are you views ?

1) Fundamentally
2) Technically
3) Realistically

Silly mistake or Sound investment - Advise

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideoshi

Hi Romanov,

Have picked up 2500 shares of ISPAT @ 40 on 4th March 2008.

What are you views ?

1) Fundamentally
2) Technically
3) Realistically

Silly mistake or Sound investment - Advise

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideoshi

Silly Mistake...hold on Man,patience pays.What's the hurry.It's not that ISPAT won't see high again in an years time.But what's the use to buy a stock at 40 if you can get if for bit lower.

1) Fundamentally --> Looks Fundamentally OK,not too sound
2) Technically --> More of Liquid stocks,won't be able to hold out solely on base of Technicals,hence no use in looking at Technicals.
3) Realistically ---> Don't invest all in one go 30% now 30% later and 40 % more later.

Romanov,
I am taking your words as biggest pointer for market movements,as you are able to upto say date range. I am now informed a lot, thanks for that.
A query, will bull start again this year...if so when?

ROmonov nice to see your post again.
and i am sure many at traderji are looking for ur posts.

and peopl who were critical abt ur post might now reconsider their opinion.

Romonov either keep posting or start your own trading forum.

on traderji itself many people are following ur words and ur posts keep all of us motivated.

:)

Hi Frdz..

We are going to trade in the before mentioned trading range pretty much on our dates stated much before:::::I accounted for Fed stupidity(And also included Political ignorance...which occured bit more).

The more Indian operators and Global punters delay the process...the more prolonged the pain of bear market will last.

We will remain coupled for some time get derailed,and return to bull phase pretty soon...will let you know the dates ....so far tentative is October.

Keyplayers will be Operators..they are bit confused..and are not able to gauge the Mrkt correctly,FII's will remain on sideline.

In layman's term..what this means for us, Important:
1) Don't get trapped in the first and second suckers rally.

2) Start arranging for Cash.."Cash is the King"

3) Pick out Fundamentally good Stocks...avoid going long on Penny stocks for some time..

Contrary to what other's say Momentum stocks at this point of time will be ideal to book quick Profit and average out losses...for this there willl be heavy reliance on charts and keep in touch with people around the forum......it goes without saying these are short term spurts and will need considerable skill...and I consider them less risky :)

4) Those who are stuck at high level..plan accordingly..(And remember losses are Virtual and only become reality when you book them.....but at the same time it's prudent to book less loss,and reenter to earn profit..it helps in getting goodnight's sleep)

Again I am surprised to see...

Analysts are Stupid and more often they seem to be getting kickbacks or are simply on the payrolls of Management to keep stock prices up.
They keep shouting Buy Buy when mrkt was 21k ..Buy Buy when Mrkt was at 15k and pretty sure they will shout Sell Sell when Mrkt will be less than 14k range.This disgusts me and they are in no place to misgude retail Investors.
Pretty sure we need to start a thread to rate Analysts on the forum...so that new investors can benefit on their credibility.

p.s.: In lighter note,Indians are becoming addicted to Shares...they want some activity daily....it does not matter if stocks fall 1000 points or rise 1000 points.
What will kill us,especially the new school :) :) :).....if Sensex trades Flat for 2 years.

Hi Frdz..

We are going to trade in the before mentioned trading range pretty much on our dates stated much before:::::I accounted for Fed stupidity(And also included Political ignorance...which occured bit more).

The more Indian operators and Global punters delay the process...the more prolonged the pain of bear market will last.

We will remain coupled for some time get derailed,and return to bull phase pretty soon...will let you know the dates ....so far tentative is October.

Keyplayers will be Operators..they are bit confused..and are not able to gauge the Mrkt correctly,FII's will remain on sideline.

In layman's term..what this means for us, Important:
1) Don't get trapped in the first and second suckers rally.

2) Start arranging for Cash.."Cash is the King"

3) Pick out Fundamentally good Stocks...avoid going long on Penny stocks for some time..

Contrary to what other's say Momentum stocks at this point of time will be ideal to book quick Profit and average out losses...for this there willl be heavy reliance on charts and keep in touch with people around the forum......it goes without saying these are short term spurts and will need considerable skill...and I consider them less risky :)

4) Those who are stuck at high level..plan accordingly..(And remember losses are Virtual and only become reality when you book them.....but at the same time it's prudent to book less loss,and reenter to earn profit..it helps in getting goodnight's sleep)

Again I am surprised to see...

Analysts are Stupid and more often they seem to be getting kickbacks or are simply on the payrolls of Management to keep stock prices up.
They keep shouting Buy Buy when mrkt was 21k ..Buy Buy when Mrkt was at 15k and pretty sure they will shout Sell Sell when Mrkt will be less than 14k range.This disgusts me and they are in no place to misgude retail Investors.
Pretty sure we need to start a thread to rate Analysts on the forum...so that new investors can benefit on their credibility.

p.s.: In lighter note,Indians are becoming addicted to Shares...they want some activity daily....it does not matter if stocks fall 1000 points or rise 1000 points.
What will kill us,especially the new school :) :) :).....if Sensex trades Flat for 2 years.
Awesome post man, rep added... especially last post considering I'm just 20, and it applies to me... :D

Hello once again,

Romonov,

i will be looking for stocks form the list below. not all.

Hindalco
NTPC
RPL
Reliance industries

MTNL
infosys
micro tech

dena bank
educom
axis bank

3-4 stocks around 60000-100000 to invest
not huge qty

Am i missing anything?
or my stocks selection is not good?

I already hold RPL (bought @160) 200 shares

made little profit in past month.

and now want to make big bucks ;)

since most of the discussion in this thread were diverted now lets begin to discuss again on multibagger.

Hi Romanov,

Ispat is down to 29.

Am running at a loss of 30,000 +

whats your advise from here on - Any new fundamanetal or technical update ?

Please review and reply

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Hi Romanov,

Ispat is down to 29.

Am running at a loss of 30,000 +

whats your advise from here on - Any new fundamanetal or technical update ?

Please review and reply

Thanks

Toyotomi Hideyoshi
Depends on how long you are willing to hold and how much you are willing to risk...there will be second suckers rally soon..you can try to unload some of the stuff than...or go short during that phase.

Ideally...if I were in your position I would have done following in order of Preference:

1) Unload all my ISPAT in second Sucker's rally...

2) If I am in Trading mindset and have time to play with volatility,would have heavily shorted ISPAT/or other such stock than.

3) If I am a Investor with less risk appetite for long term,I would have moved my funds to bluechips after 1-2 month..where valuations look cheap..and leave the Market for 2 years.

4) If I am Investor with more risk appetite..and need quick cash...wait for second correction and buy Momentum stocks(Say GMR,IFCI) and sold it on Bounce...and than reinvest in Midcaps for a Year.

5) Lastly and [B unlikely I remain invested[/B](if I do not need Funds and have enough cash to invest in other stocks ) for good time and luck and sell off when Operators take fancy on Ispat..sometimes---only sometimes Luck changes but we are here to make Money and not Gamble correct??.