How about a "Grievance" sub-forum ?

Mod's can take public pole to take decision about sub - forum.So that there will be no violation of human rights. This thread is giving trading psychology lessons from some pro traders which are very helpful :D.Surely this pro traders must have to join MMB during trading hours and try to execute their trading plan with 100 % efficiency.Good luck to them.Thanks.

Exactly sir,upmove was there but my mind got blank by reading some bearish post in trading chat.missed good trade
So when you long, there should not be any bearish voice anywhere in the world and when you short. there should not be any bullish voice anywhere in the world.
Are tv channels allowed to broadcast contra news? :lol:

One of the most popular threads have now been reduced to personal battlefield of two members
The popular thread is pulled in 5 directions by 5 people hoping to make the thread their exclusive private fan club. :rofl:

HappyLife

@Rockstar55
Will you not link him to someone who got banned earlier several times for violating some rules?

Last edited:
So when you long, there should not be any bearish voice anywhere in the world and when you short. there should not be any bullish voice anywhere in the world.
Are tv channels allowed to broadcast contra news? :lol:

The popular thread is pulled in 5 directions by 5 people hoping to make the thread their exclusive private fan club. :rofl:
I am just small learning trader not a super trader like u sir.Mistakes like this happen but I'll try to avoid it in future.I hope you are trading like robot and executing your every trade without hesitation. Happy Trading.

@Rockstar55
Will you not link him to someone who got banned earlier several times for violating some rules?
Take it lightly my dear friend.Forum is clean now and moderators are doing good job.Posts are moderated with speed of light.So no need to read useless speculating stuff.Many people here who are giving me lessons on trading psychology should focus on recovering their losses :D. I have mentors to teach me all this in detail even though I'll respect their concerns about my ledger.thanks

Last edited:
People running to make the first post on every new page. :rofl: :rofl:
Unprecedented desperation :rofl: :rofl: