Hourly High And Hourly Low Strategy

kingkrunal

Sorry I forgot to post the chart
also in this .. i can see seperate orders like - buy - cover and then sell - short.. so what are the rules for those ? plus green and red is relative to what ? i mean up and down what parameter ?

Last edited:

doss186

also in this .. i can see seperate orders like - buy - cover and then sell - short.. so what are the rules for those ? plus green and red is relative to what ? i mean up and down what parameter ?
We buy when price breakout of previous hour high. Vice versa we short when the price breakout of previous hour low. Such a simple strategy and it works in Crude very well. In my back test trading intraday it shows annual profit of more than 10000%. Now I don’t want that 10000% I’m happy if I can get 50 % of my capital every month.

kingkrunal

We buy when price breakout of previous hour high. Vice versa we short when the price breakout of previous hour low. Such a simple strategy and it works in Crude very well. In my back test trading intraday it shows annual profit of more than 10000%. Now I don’t want that 10000% I’m happy if I can get 50 % of my capital every month.
Ok that's like swing intraday strategy then... U will have position either short or long... So do you carry it for next day for positional?

Also I can see robotrades on that chart.. can you pls tell what software u using ?
Thanks

doss186

As per this Hourly high and Hourly Low Strategey This was the most practical trades I've taken and
crude_03_May_2019.jpg
of fource there are some slippages due to robotrade!