HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relish

Is it posible to use Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money in India?
Many IT people used these service to get paid by their clients into INDIA as I know so no ban .. :clap:

I could see there are 1:1000 Leverage provided by Hotforex and other forex brokers...till How long I can keep this position with this leverage ?
Generally, as per Indian market high leverage is only for Intraday trading if we carry forward, that percentage gets increased..Is it the same scenario here in Forex as well ? or position can be carry forward with the same margin in Forex ?

Thanks for kind reply

Last edited:
The Reserve Bank of India's intervention in the foreign exchange market has taken the foreign currency reserves to $354.289 billion at the end of June 12, according to data released by the central bank.

I could see there are 1:1000 Leverage provided by Hotforex and other forex brokers...till How long I can keep this position with this leverage ?
This leverage is only for Micro account and you can keep your possition with any leverage until your equity don't get over the stop out levels.

I would say the highest for premium accounts at hotforex is 1:400 but its still a bit high! for larger investments, a reasonable leverage is better, it really depends on what type of trader are you. and best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.