HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the reason why people tend to stay away from them since most users are just Paypal just about for everything.
I agree with you Paypal has most users all over the world but do you know millions people are using at least 2 payment processor (Paypal and another good brand as Skrill or Neteller). I meant they can use both services for Paypal and other services for Skrill like Forex.

the way i look at it.. paypal is abusing their popularity. thats one of the reasons why people tend to move to less known companies with better and more efficient services

I prefer bank wire than all. Idk why many people say Bank wire charges a lot, I have been using it for many transactions and seems no big fee went a long. I even see its exchange rate is the best at all.

it could depend on the country of origin, my banks charge me a lot for such transfers and it takes time, thats why i'd rather use payoneer

Guys i am planning to open a account. But confused which is the best broker? Hotforex is this broker good? And also it is illegal. So any legal process to do trading? please help me guys.:confused:

Guys i am planning to open a account. But confused which is the best broker? Hotforex is this broker good? And also it is illegal. So any legal process to do trading? please help me guys.:confused:
SrZnlu32, be very careful taking advice here on forex. if you are in india you cannot trade forex. It is illegal, but most people here will tell you to go ahead and trade forex. Do not listen to them as they are mostly agents of these forex brokers or they are ignorant of the law.

if you want to trade currencies, you can do so with NSE. Check with your local broker on trading in INR pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.