HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoch

I got the call from one of the representative in HF and he told me that the clients also have the option to transfer INR in the current a/c of HF in India and it will be labeled as fees for education on Forex and Financial markets. Those INR will be converted to dollars by the HF and the a/c will be funded at their end.

How safe is this method.
seems it is not official HF rep, I think some indian IB. Don't deal with them, most probably they're scammers. Guess HF official funding policy for indian traders will never allow for using such dodgy methods..:)

seems it is not official HF rep, I think some indian IB. Don't deal with them, most probably they're scammers. Guess HF official funding policy for indian traders will never allow for using such dodgy methods..:)

You will be surprise to know that first I tried the Chat Now facility available on the HF website and I told the chat representative that I am interested in opening an account and therefore I want to know their offices in India. I asked her again and again to provide me the addresses of Indian offices and the only reply I got is they do have offices but currently she does not have the database of it. But she assured me that she will forward the contact details of mine to the concerned person in India and they will contact you. And then the next day I received the call from Delhi :)

It doesn't matter if they are official HF rep or not but the fact remains that they are supported by HF.

Anyway I have dropped the idea of opening an a/c in India. I better think of contacting my NRI relatives who may help me in this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.