Hot Stock Picks

Traderji

Super Moderator
Hot Stock Picks

The following stocks are beginning new intermediate UPTRENDS!

What do you think? Please post your comments below...

SAIL

Union Bank

Shipping Corp.

BONGAINGAON Ref.

Rama Newsprint

GE Shipping

Your are right traderji,the above stocks are in intermediate uptrend and i feel especially SAIL and SHIPPING CORPORATION would be great picks .

I feel that all of the above stocks would be in the investment category and not for trading. a horizon of atleast 6 months or so should get descent returns. Rama News.. depends on how favouable the recast program is.

vinpur said:
I feel that all of the above stocks would be in the investment category and not for trading. a horizon of atleast 6 months or so should get descent returns. Rama News.. depends on how favouable the recast program is.
You are right!

I just checked these out and they are excellent delivery BUYS. Knowing Traderji and the selection of stocks some of them could end up as multibaggers.

Dear Sirs

Of all the stocks recommended, I am of the opinion that Bongaigaon Refineries has the greatest potential based on the projected P/E and Rama Newsprint seems to be highest risk category

Regards

jnj

One can also expect a handsome dividend from Shipping Corp. Certainly a good buy. Govt also planning to divest its stake through public issue ... but ....that may or may not happen. Also expected to come out with good quarterly results