Hospitalization during travelling

If I get hospitalized unexpectedly during my travel and because of which my travel insurance expires, then will I get any kind of cover?

praveen taneja

If I get hospitalized unexpectedly during my travel and because of which my travel insurance expires, then will I get any kind of cover?
Insurance is for Hospitalisation and before 30day and after 60days of hospitalisation is counted in that

In case of Insurance expiry you can call your branch or agent for renewal better go for any Govt Insurance policy charges are more but cheating is less

sundaram chola mandalam Reliance Bajaj Allianz Max iffco tokiyo is Jai Mata Di:thumb:

Assuming that you are asking for travel insurance coverage on unexpected hospitalization while tour. So my answer will yes, travel insurance do provide coverage on emergent hospitalization while on tour. Beside that your travel insurance policy should have cover in that particular region.

I am not sure about possibilities of getting covers after your policy gets expires, I would like to recommend that rather than thinking for such happenings you should keep your policy updated. These days renewal of travel insurance policy is very easy and online, then there is no problem to renew it timely. Actually it will help you to face such emergencies rather than getting suffered from such situations.