Holy Grail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per day

A

amarnath

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

Amarnath,

I beg to differ in this portion of your post :=
" key element is your system designing skill not market or its conditions."

Asish
so your thought is market and market condition's and no skill required to design system with positive expectancy??

Cactus

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

hmm.......

this is the sprit.......

Arjun disperead after one post........ & everybody breaking his head now..........:)

carry on............!:)

U

uasish

so your thought is market and market condition's and no skill required to design system with positive expectancy??
Sorry if my communication was not precise so you misunderstood me,
i never said designing a system is less skillful,i only differ in 1 point that is a person or persons not having adequete understanding of the Mkt,would not be able to design an effective system,no matter even if he is phd. in designing.
To make an effective system both is required.

U

uasish

hmm.......

this is the sprit.......

Arjun disperead after one post........ & everybody breaking his head now..........:)

carry on............!:)
Actually we Learn by this method,if we can keep aside the Ego part.

A

amarnath

i never said designing a system is less skillful,i only differ in 1 point that is a person or persons not having adequete understanding of the Mkt,would not be able to design an effective system,no matter even if he is phd. in designing.
Got it clear! thanks :)

renu daga

Re: Holy Grail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per d

rgt..another contoversila thread,,,UNNECESSARY....i think we all ahve free/ leisure time

secondly dada told abs rgt it si not mkt condition,,our sytem should be like that which sniffs the mkt conditions before and makes us out,,,/in..

renu

beginner_av

Re: Holy Grail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per d

rgt..another contoversila thread,,,UNNECESSARY....i think we all ahve free/ leisure time

secondly dada told abs rgt it si not mkt condition,,our sytem should be like that which sniffs the mkt conditions before and makes us out,,,/in..

renu
Why is this unnecessary? Or you think that any debate/discussion by so many experienced traders is unnecessary? Asish and Amarnath have added lot of value to this thread inspite of being very busy. Or we should just conform to whatever crap is doled out? Pls correct me if my understanding of your post is wrong.

beginner_av

A trading system is actually a combination of a set of rules and market. Since the set of rules do not change, the equity curve dips only because the mkt conditions have changed. Both A and A above have been telling the same thing albeit differently.
Ashisda is telling that adequate understanding of mkt conditions will help in reflecting it better in the design, [may be by periodic optimization, or having a portfolio of strategies for diff mkt conditions like trending, range etc].
Amarnath is saying that the system remains the same. But during adverse conditions, just manage the drawdowns [how amarnath? by reducing position size or getting out of the mkt or applying the reverse of the system i.e. convert a long only to short only? may be you can add this] so that the downward slope of the equity curve is arrested in the best possible way.

renu daga

Why is this unnecessary? Or you think that any debate/discussion by so many experienced traders is unnecessary? Asish and Amarnath have added lot of value to this thread inspite of being very busy. Or we should just conform to whatever crap is doled out? Pls correct me if my understanding of your post is wrong.
yh sir,,u really misunderstood me,,,
teh actual discussion wsa on arjuns indiactor,,,on whihc lot of arguement has been made ,,and arjun vanished after one post,,,but still posts realted on his indiactors / use,,where unnecessary,,even i was part of it...
i can never think of,,,qusetioning senior memebers at all...(and not even juniors,,) because they carry immense gravity....and know better than me how to post,,,and where and what,,
we should also never accept any crap here too,,,
and what asish da...and other members have posted ,,i am not pointing on that,,,
u really misunderstod me,,
i think verbal messages are much better

renu