holy gail afl

i have one. but why should i give you, give me a good reason?

Well.. i read all above post.

What do we mean by Holy grail AFL?. 100% accuracy then mkt wont exist.
If something is 100% means every trade to perfection.

We can convert it to Risk reward 1:3 or 1:2.. then too we can make it Holy grail trades or AFL. If u get 40% winning trades also.. we can make it 100% with Good money management skills.

Its my view, your might be different.

Thanx you

bhai log ye naam hai (its a name)some where i seen on wisestocktrader site
dont take the auother of this post other way
bro as per me the auother of this afl not shared it anywhere he always show the pics of 2afl 1holygril and some other afl share other but not holygril
its a marketing of his afl u directly contact him and ask

holy grail afl does not exist.... gambler is right
Some traders to not understand this simple thing before loosing their all capital so not point in telling them this thing again and again.

Above quoted lines have said thousands of time in this forum but still every week some one is looking for holy grail :rofl:

In Haryana it is commonly said . Thokar kahye bina koi thakur na bane

Inko samjaane ka koi faayada nahi hai, inhe Thokar khane do phir yeh bhi yehi line likhenge :lol:

yes actually, but in order to get ur holy gail afl u have to perform some rituals first u have to break a hundred and one brand new laptops,nothing less than apple or alienware on a rock whilst saying this mantra "om holy gailaya namaha"and then do pooja to the afl gods by burning 2 10kg sacks filled with 1000rs note and after that u have to get blessings from chris gayle himself which can only be done by throwing a maiden over to him.....upon completing these u'll feel a buzz in ur head thts the afl code beign bestowed directly into you

muinali

:rofl::rofl:
yes actually, but in order to get ur holy gail afl u have to perform some rituals first u have to break a hundred and one brand new laptops,nothing less than apple or alienware on a rock whilst saying this mantra "om holy gailaya namaha"and then do pooja to the afl gods by burning 2 10kg sacks filled with 1000rs note and after that u have to get blessings from chris gayle himself which can only be done by throwing a maiden over to him.....upon completing these u'll feel a buzz in ur head thts the afl code beign bestowed directly into you