Hold price vs excecuted price

Am using sharekhan

i have bought satyam share @90.95rs (order executed in the same price 90.95), but in my portfolio and DP/SR report it says hold price of each share is 91.33rs ...
am confused pls help me

hello shakthi, rs 91.33 per share may be including brokerage.. I am not sure but this may be the case.. Want to say that satyam is gud entry at this price with stoploss of 83.. All d best!
Am using sharekhan

i have bought satyam share @90.95rs (order executed in the same price 90.95), but in my portfolio and DP/SR report it says hold price of each share is 91.33rs ...
am confused pls help me

i have bought 40 Infosys shares...that day when i checked the executed price was Rs 2417 but the next day when i checked Hold price was Rs 2429.....definately its brokerage charge which is included....my current profit/loss is Rs -250...... Just wanted to know..if i sell all my shares right now...will i have only Rs 250 loss...or again arround 10 Rs brokerage on selling per share....So total loss will be 250+400(brokerage charge)......and once i opened the account they said it is 5paisa and 10 paisa per share...but now for high priced stock like Infy...why are they charging this much money....before buying any stock...how can i know...what will be the brokerage on particular stock.....

Thanx

NOMINDTR

Am using sharekhan

am confused pls help me
That includes brokerage and Tax. Check it.

hello shakthi, rs 91.33 per share may be including brokerage.. I am not sure but this may be the case.. Want to say that satyam is gud entry at this price with stoploss of 83.. All d best!
i have bought Simence share @592rs (order executed in the same price 592), but in my it says hold price of each share is 596rs ...
plz help me

Three items needs to be noted while buying or selling as 'Trade Price Per unit', 'Brokerage per Unit' and 'Net Rate per Unit'. Can be clarified with my own experience. I bought 275 shares of TTML with share value ('Trade Price Per unit') of 10.55. 'Brokerage per Unit' charged(0.5%) at Rs. 0.05. Thus 'Net Rate per Unit' a.k.a Hold Price results in 10.61. Other than Brokerage, Service tax (at the rate of 12.36%) and Securities Transaction Tax (STT) ,Stamp Duty, Exchange Levy etc are also be charged.