Hola..complete new to trading..kotak/sharekhan/zerodha?..Kindly suggest

Hello everyone...

Am a complete newbee to trading..am planning to open trading account with KOTAK/sharekhan..kotak gives 0 balance account with interest of 5.5%...after going through this forum,i noticed zerodha and halfpaisa... am totally confused now..:confused:

Kindly suggest..:thumb:

THanks in advance..:clapping::D:p

Sudhagar

SavantGarde

Zerodha....Hola

Hello everyone...

Am a complete newbee to trading..am planning to open trading account with KOTAK/sharekhan..kotak gives 0 balance account with interest of 5.5%...after going through this forum,i noticed zerodha and halfpaisa... am totally confused now..:confused:

Kindly suggest..:thumb:

THanks in advance..:clapping::D:p

Sudhagar

hills_5000

Before you open an account and get tempted to put your money to use... open a demo a/c with gci ( google gci mt4) . You will get indian indices...and some stock futures... use that to test and learn....rather learn and test...then think of a live a/c...

SavantGarde

If you are going to rely on a dealer.... then go with Angel Broking (Head Office) or their own branch....absolute No..No...for a Franchisee....

Don't think Zerodha has active dealer facility...but you may check their thread....in the Brokers Section of this Forum...

SG

THnanks savantgarde

do dey have prompt customer services..:confused:.am in chennai..n how good are the deals..coz am basically gonna rely on dealers..since i am complete new to trading....:eek:

Help will be useful...HOLA:thumb:

Before you open an account and get tempted to put your money to use... open a demo a/c with gci ( google gci mt4) . You will get indian indices...and some stock futures... use that to test and learn....rather learn and test...then think of a live a/c...
THnanks for that..

Can you suggest sites other than moneybhai.com..to get an experience.?

Thanks in advance..!:clap:

zerodha is low cast of brockrage...so you can save money if buying hung of lots in f&o....zerodha dont provide tips,rearch,delivery based exposere....so my viewe...religare,sharekhan, is bast