C

CreditViolet

I think viratech provides 5 min hist data if u subscribe to them
I have found a innovative way of using quotetracker for tick data
So there

C

CreditViolet

Ofcourse
After running quotetracker for the day,open a chart and select export and tick data will be saved in excel format
The data is not clean but you have somehting to work with
CV

I have Intraday data minute by minute tick including value and count but only for the month of Aug,Sep and Oct 2004, US stocks only (all Nasdaq, NYSE and AMEX), let me know if you're interested.

hello every member on this valueable and esteemed forum

gift for CV in particular for his age !!!! and millions of his contributions to this forum (really great CV) - and same with Sh50 - and also many many other fellow members

nifty intraday historical in comma seperated format

please download from anilyyaahhoo id and pass is update - yahoo briefcase

Traderji is it possible to attach a single file which is more than 200 kb ? :)

anil

a_n_i_l said:
hello every member on this valueable and esteemed forum

gift for CV in particular for his age !!!! and millions of his contributions to this forum (really great CV) - and same with Sh50 - and also many many other fellow members

anil

Thanks Anil. Is it possible to get such data for individual stocks too and if so how to go abt it.

Shri.

sh50

CV is a good acronym and stands also for the other name for resume or bio data which I won't be able to spell correctly. Suits credit since his credentials are better than us.

and same with Sh50 - and also many many other fellow members
Thanks for the compliment. I share what I come across.
anil
I am not all that computer savvy. Recently, I downloaded yahoo messenger but have not used it. How can I access your breifcase/ I have never used mine though I have have had yahoo mail for quite sometime. Baically I want to incorporate hisrtorical intraday data in quotetracker which I have been trying. The time remains stationary in quotetracker. Why does it not tick with the clock?

Last edited:
sh50 said:
CV is a good acronym and stands also for the other name for resume or bio data which I won't be able to spell correctly. Suits credit since his credentials are better than us.

Thanks for the compliment. I share what I come across.

I am not all that computer savvy. Recently, I downloaded yahoo messenger but have not used it. How can I access your breifcase/ I have never used mine though I have have had yahoo mail for quite sometime. Baically I want to incorporate hisrtorical intraday data in quotetracker which I have been trying. The time remains stationary in quotetracker. Why does it not tick with the clock?
Goto the site http://yahoo.com.

There at the bottom of the page under the heading " More Yahoo Services" you will find "Briefcase". Click on this. A login page will come up. Here in username put "anilyyaahhoo" and in the password "update".

Thats it. You can access the files.

Shri.