Historical Intrad day data

sh50

Thanks for the info. I also did yyaahhoo when I succeded. I don't only want nifty. Is there a way of getting historical intra-day of all the stocks or is viratech the only option? This may sound silly but with the kind of software now available, it maybe possible.

By the way there was an ad in yahoo -"Go to meeting". Maybe we should explore that. Thanks a million once again.

Thanks Anil for allowing access to your briefcase. Copied the Tech Analysis A-Z" file. Sure hope that I did'nt pinch anything from your briefcase that you would mind. :)

sir,

everybody has to pay the price for his own requirement (intra day history or live )- viratech or reuters are the data vendors in india (gives live data feed) - there are others like spider software -etc etc -but you have to pay to get - its not freely available.
this forum is for sharing information (discussion) about indian stocks and commodities -
in this discussion "Is there a way of getting historical intra-day of all the stocks or is viratech the only option?"

i can say that you have to pay to get historical intra-day data or live intra-day either to viratech or reuters or spider or any data vendor - but yahoo intraday its delayed by 10 to 15 min - in yahoo you cannot get historcial intraday data other than 5 days

please comment
(you are good at it )

anil

a_n_i_l said:
sir,

everybody has to pay the price for his own requirement (intra day history or live )- viratech or reuters are the data vendors in india (gives live data feed) - there are others like spider software -etc etc -but you have to pay to get - its not freely available.
this forum is for sharing information (discussion) about indian stocks and commodities -
in this discussion "Is there a way of getting historical intra-day of all the stocks or is viratech the only option?"

i can say that you have to pay to get historical intra-day data or live intra-day either to viratech or reuters or spider or any data vendor - but yahoo intraday its delayed by 10 to 15 min - in yahoo you cannot get historcial intraday data other than 5 days

please comment
(you are good at it )

anil

Never mind the data vendors et.al. Thanks Anil once again for sharing your resources (not data), Cheers. ;) :)

sh50

a_n_i_l said:
sir,

please comment
(you are good at it )
anil
What I meant was that can't there be a one month trial or something like that. Intra-day trading is supposed to be the toughest. So one has to be reasonably sure. Or can one make monthly payments. Aome American software offer a trial period. I dunno whether it is possible in India. You have been very helpful. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
hi
my sincere thanks to Anil.GREAT GESTURE. also I would like to know is it
for metastock or adget or it can be used in FCHARTS ALSO.
Anyone on the forum using it for Fcharts?