historical data for metastock

Hi,

I have downloaded the complete daily bhav copies of NSE. Alternatively I have this file scrip wise also. I don't want to use Yahoo figures because there is every chance of getting some wrong data, which I want to use into metastock.
The downloaded files are in csv format. The suggestions found in this forum are either too short to understand or take much time as each file is to be done separately. Can anyone suggest an efficient way to do this, I hate to do each file singly.

PKJ

jamit_05

Sir,
I am looking for historical intraday data for NSE... does nebody have ne resource.

jalanp said:
Hi,

I have downloaded the complete daily bhav copies of NSE. Alternatively I have this file scrip wise also. I don't want to use Yahoo figures because there is every chance of getting some wrong data, which I want to use into metastock.
The downloaded files are in csv format. The suggestions found in this forum are either too short to understand or take much time as each file is to be done separately. Can anyone suggest an efficient way to do this, I hate to do each file singly.

PKJ