Hindustan Motors & Ispat Industries

I am also looking for short term targets for ispat industries. Since last one mnth its been moving up and down b/w 26 and 31. Can anyone guide as to when it will break out of these margins?

Dont go for ispat i have been tracking this share for quite a while now and its not clearing the 30 border line... so look for something else... in my view....

At last ispat has broken out of its range (patience pays!)..despite most stocks moving down during the muhurat session, ispat was having a good rally..looks ceratin to reach 41-42 early next wk, hopefully :)

daitya

Whats you view on Hindustan Motors & Ispat Industries for short term basis ?

Thank you
Hindustan Motors is producing falling wedge..So more chances of uptrend.
Read more at "hxxp://www.thestockbandit.com/Falling-wedge.htm"
Wait for the breakout for fresh entry..

PS: This is not a trading advice..do your own research..

Last edited:

mech71

Heard rumours of ISPAT INDS. coming in FNO. Based on this rumour only, is the stock on fire or there is more to that ????????

Prabhjeet

f&O or no f&o ISPAT may take everybody by surprise once it reaches 40 levels it would be easily able to reach 60-65 levels but remember one thing this stock is not for weak hearted so better buy on dips, currently 30 seems to be support and a really good buying level if you can buy it at that level it would be great otherwise dont try to run after a train at full speed it can hurt you really badly

Guys, news is that ispat has formed alliance with uttam galva, another mid size steel company..this could have been the trigger for the rise in its share prices