Hilda Baker Trading Method

alokdaga

Hello All

Does anybody have heard or used the Hilda Baker Trading System. I have heard that it gives excellent results specially in Forex. Will be waiting for feedbacks.

Regards

Alok

A

amarnath

alokdaga said:
Please tell me the link where this Hilda free system is available.

Hi,

Please ask permission from traderji before i post links/url of other trading forums . Even after you came to know hilda authors reports are fake and bogus do you still consider that method have any value :D

alokdaga

amarnath said:
Hi,

Please ask permission from traderji before i post links/url of other trading forums . Even after you came to know hilda authors reports are fake and bogus do you still consider that method have any value :D
Just curious to know more about the system. You can email me details at [email protected]

Thanks

Alok

alokdaga

nautilus said:
You just don't seem to get it - do you? I had posted the link because one of the forum members inquired. I have been studying and tearing apart systems since 1979 and have no affiliations with any company or trading systems. I do my own work which is proprietary and am prepared to share it with forum members but not with morons like you.

Nautilus
I appreciate Nautilus's view - I think Amarnath has possibly misundertood you completey. It is always better to clear things and forget past. This will definitely create a healthier air to breathe in the forum :)

Alok

amarnath said:
Are you affiliate of this hilda ??? and do u know its avaliable over internet for free i mean hilda wulda system :D
Yes I did know a woman called Hilda, a very nice lady too - she served us tea in our canteen at my university - but no affiliation whatsoever.

The answer to your first question is NO and the answer to your second question is I don't know. As I don't follow systems. The response was a result of a query from a forum member about the system - and all I had to do was type "Hilda Baker System on Google - very simple really!! By the way the system is called Hilda Baker system not hilda wulda system - if only you were paying attention. Keep learning;)

Nautilus