Hiii everyone...

Im new to stock market and also to Traderji. Its a great place to get into interactions between experienced treaders. However, i am also expecting a good answer on my question. Have you heard about Visesh Infotecnics Ltd. thats getting pumped from 0.10 to o.15 for a while and getting dumped later and this has been for 18 times in a week. It means each time you get 150% returns. So i just want to know that can i make money from this stock? Is it possible to buy a stock at 0.10 and sell it to 0.15 and again buy it to 0.10 and sell it to 0.15 so many times in a day?

badarivt

Even Cals refineries in BSE shows such jumps. Trade with care. Also, note penny stocks may have higher brokerage charges unless you trade in sufficient volumes

Im new to stock market and also to Traderji. Its a great place to get into interactions between experienced treaders. However, i am also expecting a good answer on my question. Have you heard about Visesh Infotecnics Ltd. thats getting pumped from 0.10 to o.15 for a while and getting dumped later and this has been for 18 times in a week. It means each time you get 150% returns. So i just want to know that can i make money from this stock? Is it possible to buy a stock at 0.10 and sell it to 0.15 and again buy it to 0.10 and sell it to 0.15 so many times in a day?
How many percent is it from 0.10 to 0.15 and from 0.15 to 0.10?? If you can answer this serious question you will get a serious answer to your question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introductions 1
C Introductions 3
S Introductions 0
N Introductions 0
W Introductions 0