Hii to everyone

Hii guys,

My names venky. Working as a Merchant Banker in Mumbai. Just happened to visit this site the other day and liked the concept . I dont know wether i will be regular here , but certainly would love to make friends here.

Take Care

:)

Traderji

Super Moderator
venky8 said:
Hii guys,

My names venky. Working as a Merchant Banker in Mumbai. Just happened to visit this site the other day and liked the concept . I dont know wether i will be regular here , but certainly would love to make friends here.

Take Care

Hello Venky,

Welcome to Traderji.com!

We all sure would like to have you as a regular here to discuss, exchange views and make friends.

venky8 said:
Hii guys,

Take Care

hi venki i want to know r u dealing in copper scrap if yes send me the details.bye its abhishek from chennai

hi to all the members of this club,i would like to introduce myself as a trader, am trading all types of metals like copper,aluminium etc. ,am doing buying,selling and mediating in metals and all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. and my motto to find genuine buyers , sellers and brokers to promote my business thru this club,if anyone is interested,they are welcome directly to talk to me at xxxxxxxxx for any further details. thanks ,bye, abhishek from chennai.we have got fewer scrap materials for sale.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introductions 0
M Introductions 2
shweta24 Introductions 3
F Introductions 0
J Introductions 0