Hidden Gems of traderji.com

lazytrader

traderji.com has thousands of threads, tens of thousands of members posting in them which gives us a few lakh posts to read. I dont think anyone could read all posts on this forum because of which there are few gems that most of us will miss. Now thinking about those who work in the day and then try to analyse and trade in their free time and also try to learn from the forum it's a nightmare to catch up with all that is going on. It is saddening to see these gems being lost, getting buried in the forum. Fortunately, some have more time (like me) who can do more reading and I though that it would be good to make a note of these amazing posts/threads and easier to find as well when I have to go back to look at them again. So with the help of other members I hope we can make a list of the best posts (predominantly) or threads that would be useful for everyone and will save a lot of time.

However, since the idea behind this thread is to filter the junk to find the hidden gems I would have to make some rules so that the junk doesn't get in there too and bury these gems again. I hope everyone would co-operate and also request the mods to support this cause by keeping this thread clean.

Please note: Anyone can post but make sure you only link good posts and follow the rules for the benefit of all members.

lazytrader

RULES OF POSTING:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. No asking question related to links provided:
-- Any question related to the post that is listed in this thread is to be asked in the original thread
2. Do not quote posts:
-- Providing a link to the posts will do. This is because the discussion reated to the post or continuation of the post would be in original thread which readers would miss and it would also prevent readers from replying in this thread itself
3. Do not post to thanks use Thanks button:
-- To keep this thread compact and appreciation can be shown by clicking the thanks button.
4. Please post liks to the direct post when you find a good post instead of posting a link to the page or thread:
-- The idea is to make the post easily accessible
5. Before posting a link make sure the link is not already posted:
-- To do this you can run a search of this thread to check if the post is mentioned from "Thread tools" link
6. When posting make sure the name of the thread and the link to the exact post is included:
-- This will help in search to avoid duplicate posts

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader

lazytrader