Hi this is me Ben

benny

Hi all,
I'm new to this place as well as stock! I've just started reading some previous post that are available in the forum which would help ful. Can anyone tell me where i can find some useful resource that can be used as novice guide to share trading. Also in a confussion; which share brokers to choose from a huge list ICICI direct, Sharekhan, IndiaBullz or ?? Some expert guide on that would be helpful. Looking forward for advice & kewl to be a part of this online community...:)

Regards
Ben

Last edited:
Hi Benny,

this is amish and it is my first post as I was too busy did not have chance to read and reply.

I would suggest to be on long and safe side best is with ICICI bank. It is safe, fast, efficient and you can rely on it. even day trading is very good it takes couple of second to sell or buy share.

Ofcourse there are many more other benefits as well and you pay higher brokerage then others.

sharekhan, indiabulls etc etc are cheaper but reliability and efficiency is not that good.

best luck

amish

benny said:
Hi all,
I'm new to this place as well as stock! I've just started reading some previous post that are available in the forum which would help ful. Can anyone tell me where i can find some useful resource that can be used as novice guide to share trading. Also in a confussion; which share brokers to choose from a huge list ICICI direct, Sharekhan, IndiaBullz or ?? Some expert guide on that would be helpful. Looking forward for advice & kewl to be a part of this online community...:)

Regards
Ben