Hi there

Hi,

As my screen name tells i am a total noob into the trading world, name- deepak. my bro used to take care of these and now its my turn :) So want to concentrate on the basics and invest (mostly in IPOs and maybe swing trading).

Found this great group while searching on the net and have been hooked on for around a week. I want to learn a lot and hopefully contribute in giving my 2 paisa suggestions when I build up my skills, but till then i will be asking the usual noob questions.

Thanks all
-eez!

clueless said:
Hi,

As my screen name tells i am a total noob into the trading world, name- deepak. my bro used to take care of these and now its my turn :) So want to concentrate on the basics and invest (mostly in IPOs and maybe swing trading).

Found this great group while searching on the net and have been hooked on for around a week. I want to learn a lot and hopefully contribute in giving my 2 paisa suggestions when I build up my skills, but till then i will be asking the usual noob questions.

Thanks all
-eez!
Hi Deepak,

A warm welcome to you..........this is a great group indeed and hope you benefit from being here as much as all of us.

All the best!
Saint