Hi!I use Adv Get and Elliot Waves

U

uasish

Re: hi I use ADVANCE GET & ELLIOT WAVE

edgeliver,
Your views on Infy / Eveready Industries / Aztec Software plz.
Asish

U

uasish

edgeliver,
Thks for your views,i wanted your views on Wave position basis only.You dont have data base for NSE cash ?
Asish

R

robin_malihan

Hi tejas,
I have used the Advanced get EOD and RT versions for about 5 years. I gave up using AGet since i started using the system developed by Bill Williams and Gann. Have attended the conference by Tom Joseph. Aget is very useful if u are using the parameters detailed by Tom Joseph in his training CD's. Still i find the stoplosses very large in his system, i dont feel comfortable also with elliot count as given by Advanced get. I do swing tradeing for which i feel Aget is not suitable.
Do let me know how u use for ur trades.
keep posted
Prash
need help for Advanced GET Real-Time For ts2k Version 1.3 Build 300 ,
when i click "cntl+N" an error apper

"Error on Create Dispatch():-214722105 (800401F3)"

thenafter clicking ok another msg apper

The instraction at "0*73dd11c7" referonced Memory at "0*00000004". The memory could not be "read".
click ok to terminate.

this one is a crack version

Hi tejas,
I have used the Advanced get EOD and RT versions for about 5 years. I gave up using AGet since i started using the system developed by Bill Williams and Gann. Have attended the conference by Tom Joseph. Aget is very useful if u are using the parameters detailed by Tom Joseph in his training CD's. Still i find the stoplosses very large in his system, i dont feel comfortable also with elliot count as given by Advanced get. I do swing tradeing for which i feel Aget is not suitable.
Do let me know how u use for ur trades.
keep posted
Prash
Dear prashkr,

Adget can work for swing trades too.
You can use the indicators like macd, stochastics, rsi, et al.
All you need to do is tweak them a little.
MACD - 13,26,9 can be changed to MACD 5,10,7
Stochastics 14,3,3 can be changed to 10,3,3 and also add 5,3,3
RSI can be changed from 14 to 10 etc.

For initiating intra week trades, normally the following works for me:
MACD 3,5,4
Stoch - 5,3,3
RSI - 10
Short term MAs cross over
Closing above the MAs mentioned in the previous line.

Success,
Yasir :)

AdvanceGEt s/w is too simple, clearcut path and method.
More Indicators will u confuse more. So don't rely on more complex indicators. You can take second openion from other indicators, but use simple Indicators, u will get too much.

Second thing, there is no holygrail system in the world, but what ever system you obey, stic with it with strict SL, you will never disappoint. However any more guidance require, cann call me on 09427560572

hi its been a long time since i have written but i wud only emphasise on one thing in trading that is very very tight money management and keeping all odds in our favour by proper tech analysis will always help in the long term in our field since 99% of traders always almost loose money by never appling proper stops and many are just ignorant about position sizing,money mgmt,proper disciplines

Sir,
Can I get the same crack version?From where U get it.If possible pl reply.
Thanks in advance.

need help for Advanced GET Real-Time For ts2k Version 1.3 Build 300 ,
when i click "cntl+N" an error apper

"Error on Create Dispatch():-214722105 (800401F3)"

thenafter clicking ok another msg apper

The instraction at "0*73dd11c7" referonced Memory at "0*00000004". The memory could not be "read".
click ok to terminate.

this one is a crack version

GRORICH

hi This is Tejas Mehta. I m a investor. I do my investing based on 60 per technical and 40 percent fundamental.
I m good at ADVANCE GET & ELLIOT WAVE.
Anybody who holds good greep on these softwares can contact me so we can share our knowledge & Views tips & tricks.
Dear Tejas,

Thank you for your kindness in trying to help others. I have a problem in Ad Get 7.6. Could you please solve it for me ?

When I used Search options, with certain parameters , in Adv Get 7.6 , it runs for some time and then a message comes such as ` Folder is already open ` or `Access to folder denied ` and below that the name of folder where my Metastock format files are kept , comes. Then the scanning stops in the middle. Can any knowledgeable person throw light on why this happens and what is the remedy for this.
Thanking you in advance

Grorich

HI TEJAS

I M HIREN SHAH. I AM INTERESTED TO SHARE ELLIOT & ADV GET STRATEGIES.
KINDLY MAY CONTACT ON ***** ID. hirenca2001@**********. anytime

thanx