Hi!I use Adv Get and Elliot Waves

hi This is Tejas Mehta. I m a investor. I do my investing based on 60 per technical and 40 percent fundamental.
I m good at ADVANCE GET & ELLIOT WAVE.
Anybody who holds good greep on these softwares can contact me so we can share our knowledge & Views tips & tricks.

Re: hi I use ADVANCE GET & ELLIOT WAVE

Hi,
Is Elwave good ? I am interested in learning on how to use it.

Adget is good for 5th wave up only. For 3rd wave one can only rely on their XTL. That is a great disadvantage with Adget as 3rd wave is the most profitable one.

I do not know if Elwave is good at 3rd wave also.

Please comment

Hi Tejas,
kem cho. will u share your exprience of using elliot wave .

Thanks
Harish Chheda

Advance GET is just a tool..! Dont rely on it too much just use it as a tool to help you make ur decisions.

stejas91 said:
hi This is Tejas Mehta. I m a investor. I do my investing based on 60 per technical and 40 percent fundamental.
I m good at ADVANCE GET & ELLIOT WAVE.
Anybody who holds good greep on these softwares can contact me so we can share our knowledge & Views tips & tricks.
Hey Tejas, I would like to join forces if u interested...
yahoo id: hiteshjethra
email: [email protected]

incase u hv hotmail messenger then email me ur id

Hi tejas,
I have used the Advanced get EOD and RT versions for about 5 years. I gave up using AGet since i started using the system developed by Bill Williams and Gann. Have attended the conference by Tom Joseph. Aget is very useful if u are using the parameters detailed by Tom Joseph in his training CD's. Still i find the stoplosses very large in his system, i dont feel comfortable also with elliot count as given by Advanced get. I do swing tradeing for which i feel Aget is not suitable.
Do let me know how u use for ur trades.
keep posted
Prash

Hello all,
I am a new trader; I have been using Metastock stock EOD for about six months which is good, but I am finding it a bit difficult to cope up with todays market situation, as my trades are in derivatives with a time span of few days, understanding Elliot wave is not possible with Metastock, I would be happy if some of you could suggest on other software and their capabilities on handling such situations.
Thank you,

The biggest problem with advanced get is the wave count keeps changing, but that problem is inherent in the basic theory itself. It is very difficult to define where the wave begins and where it ends.In technical analysis , the past always appears to be perfectly predicted, but in reality technical analysis never predicts the future effectively. If you will have noticed every analysts gives buy or sell signal with a stop loss . It is STOP LOSS which is more important not tech. analysis per se.