Hi I am Ansar

pannet1

hi ansar,

i am going to tell you something very different

a) renew your passport and simultaneously apply in middle east.
b) never trade with a capital you cannot afford to loose.

born as a muslim is a great advantage. you have the entire muslim world to apply for a job. you can earn money and obviously trade in dubai exchange.

a) is bound to happen but please rush before you become outdated in the engineering field. markets are becoming more and more efficient because algos are running to take advantage of the mistakes we retail traders make.

hi ansar,

born as a muslim is a great advantage. you have the entire muslim world to apply for a job. you can earn money and obviously trade in dubai exchange.

a) is bound to happen but please rush before you become outdated in the engineering field. markets are becoming more and more efficient because algos are running to take advantage of the mistakes we retail traders make.
Thanks for your advice pannet1 :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

doss186

hi ansar,

@pannet1
No one is born as Muslim, or Hindu. The society gives the name. And who is the society nothing but our ignorant near and dear. Pls don’t encourage or discourage on religion basis. We have been doing the same thing based on Manu’s classification and look what’s happening in our country.

@pannet1
No one is born as Muslim, or Hindu. The society gives the name. And who is the society nothing but our ignorant near and dear. Pls don’t encourage or discourage on religion basis. We have been doing the same thing based on Manu’s classification and look what’s happening in our country.
yes, very true, true to the core of it :DD

pannet1

@pannet1
i like the philosophy. Unfortunately, we still have to mention our religion in many places. Some things get ironed out when the employer and the employee worship the same God.