hi how to start algo trading from broker api?

hi how to do auto trading from broker api. I am new to this algo trading. My broker says he has given the api and I can start do it. How and where to start? Please help

stoch

hi how to do auto trading from broker api. I am new to this algo trading. My broker says he has given the api and I can start do it. How and where to start? Please help
Choose language you want to use to build your bots (Python, C), take some course and then using trials and errors approach try to connect, get feed, send request etc. Google if you don't understand something, use stackexchange for help there are many ready solutions, especially for basic cases.

I see python is really getting famous when it comes trading with bots but in my opinion some brokers does not allow bots.

Bot is nothing but a software/application which you create using any computer language. It works with least human intervention. So if a broker has exposed it's api you can create your own bot and run it without any issue.

Bot is nothing but a software/application which you create using any computer language. It works with least human intervention. So if a broker has exposed it's api you can create your own bot and run it without any issue.
I guess if we have a good trading strategy we can get it coded into that particular EA/Bot and automate our trading experience.