Hi Friends !

Hi ! I'm Partha from Kolkata. I want to share my views with all of you. I have only 2 years of experience in share trading. I concentrate completely on intra-day trading only. Though I am absolutely failure since I started. I lost huge money as well as my confidence. Though I didn't lost my patience. During this period, I got a lot of practical lessons which probably I couldn't get through any tutorial classes from any expert. Whatever steps I taken for each trading was, only influences from newspaper, TV channels, Rumours or from experts's service through paid SMS service for long time. Now, I am realising, I played nothing but a blind game. So, I lost, since share trading is not gambling at all. Finally, I am trying to learn Technical Analysis, with study material from different sources and practising through TA softwares. Now, I am looking for the day when I will feel that I know something about the stock market and I can trade without anyone's help. I hope I will, otherwise I will quit forever! :rolleyes: Looking for your valuable comments and advise, please.

Hi Partha,
I welcome u for ur bold cofessions.Never think ina pesimistic way------THink of the losses u have made in the stk market as the tution fees u have paid during a learning curve-----If u always remember ur practical losses ,and try to think and rethink ur mistakes ,jot them in a diary and try to analyse it----u r bound to get a pattern of ur psycology --and determie the root cause of ur failures----Now that u have realised that---- Stk market is not a gambling place---but requires a full time dedication----and serious studies----will help u in futures--to an enormous extent---Also if u become more spiritual and learn to harness ur greed,---u r sure to become a very successful trader in the near mths----
By the way, I m from Kolkata too------and would be glad to help u in any way I can-----Keep ur good work of learning TA,and follow the trends in the market---
Regards,
joy_mitali

rags

Hi Partho,

You have mentioned technical analysis software, could you please elaborate on what software and how to go about it.

Would appreciate your inputs.

Kindly mail me at '[email protected]'

Besr regards

Rags

thank for your valuable confessions. I am also new to trading business, belong to day trading becoz it is more glamorous but lost huge money and have stopped trading. I am BCA graduate and looking for tutorials stuff. I would highly appreciate if you would help me.
I belong to U.P.