hi, all seniors!

murthymsr

hi, all seniors!

while searching for a possible source of live and free nse data, i accidentally found this site.

i was both happy and unhappy.
i was happy that i could find a forum that is reasonably active, with topics well organised.
i was unhappy for not having located it earlier.

i am a casual investor, for the last few years, neither made nor lost much money. i invest a small part of my savings just for the fun of investing! i neither intend to leave nor increase my exposure, as i am near 60 of age. i am a retired officer of a psu.

i am interested in computers, databases and programming and write small code for personal use to automate my searches/actions in share trading and other uses of coputer. my hobbies include downloading and testing (only to get a feel) of software.

i intend to share now and then my views/experiences particularly, on free software available on the internet. that may come of help to investor in data collection live and otherwise, so that he can make more time available for decision making and execution in investment matters.

i look out for, in this forum and elsewhere for some tips that may help in identifying the leaders in the short term. i hate to read or post roumours and simiar motivated stuff. i believe in selecting stocks on the strength of fundamentals and timing based on technicals.

thanks for your time
murthymsr

murthymsr said:
hi, all seniors!

while searching for a possible source of live and free nse data, i accidentally found this site.

i was both happy and unhappy.
i was happy that i could find a forum that is reasonably active, with topics well organised.
i was unhappy for not having located it earlier.

i am a casual investor, for the last few years, neither made nor lost much money. i invest a small part of my savings just for the fun of investing! i neither intend to leave nor increase my exposure, as i am near 60 of age. i am a retired officer of a psu.

i am interested in computers, databases and programming and write small code for personal use to automate my searches/actions in share trading and other uses of coputer. my hobbies include downloading and testing (only to get a feel) of software.

i intend to share now and then my views/experiences particularly, on free software available on the internet. that may come of help to investor in data collection live and otherwise, so that he can make more time available for decision making and execution in investment matters.

i look out for, in this forum and elsewhere for some tips that may help in identifying the leaders in the short term. i hate to read or post roumours and simiar motivated stuff. i believe in selecting stocks on the strength of fundamentals and timing based on technicals.

thanks for your time
murthymsr
Hi Murthy,
A very warm welcome to you...................hope you benefit from this forum the way it has benefitted many of us!!

Saint