Hey Folks

As they say, learn from your mistakes, but I've been mostly stubborn :) Started trading in 2009, played intra-day on margins and watched my intra-day convert into short term investment and then the margin call and thereby the loss. If only I would have bought those stocks using core capital then I would have made a lot of money. (Bharat Forge was 100 back then:). Anyways, after loss decided that market is not cut for me and I should stop trading.

Came back again in Jan, 2015. Again made the same intra-day margin mistake. Suffered some loss in ICICI. Could have got out at small loss but then it became my short term hope investment. They always say, hope is not the best strategy. Wish I knew better :) Well' after that, dabbled in commodities. Made some good money playing commodities on news and dollar strength. Then started looking at charts and lost whatever I made :) Now, studying all the chart patters, channels, trend lines, ichi moku, Elliott and all and trying to devise my own strategy. Wish I would have stayed back in market in 2009. Could have learned and improved lot. So here I'm trying to prepare for the trading marathon rather than sprinting on margin money :)

Well' in short, I'm a loser who made a lot and lost a lot and then learned a lot :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cashonmymind Introductions 5
M Introductions 0
R Introductions 0
D Introductions 8
A Introductions 1