Hey everyone!

Hi everyone,

I started trading early 2009 when I finished my engineering. I started off with technical analysis and moved on to fundamental and quantitative statistics based strategies. I am now based in new york, and trade spot FX, commodity futures, Nifty index options and occasionally individual stocks.
My area of interest is algorithmic trading as well as global macro fundamental trading. I have a Masters in Financial Engineering from New York University.

I think there is a market for good APIs and tools for auto trading in India, and thought I'll connect with other people trading Indian markets and explore such opportunities.

Cheers and Happy Trading

rkkarnani

Hi everyone,

I started trading early 2009 when I finished my engineering. I started off with technical analysis and moved on to fundamental and quantitative statistics based strategies. I am now based in new york, and trade spot FX, commodity futures, Nifty index options and occasionally individual stocks.
My area of interest is algorithmic trading as well as global macro fundamental trading. I have a Masters in Financial Engineering from New York University.

I think there is a market for good APIs and tools for auto trading in India, and thought I'll connect with other people trading Indian markets and explore such opportunities.

Cheers and Happy Trading
Welcome to Tradeji ! I believe you have landed at the best place in India to interact with people who have similar interest as you.
Do surf the Forum and Post or create a New thread in proper Section. You are sure to get good response ! Looking forward to gain from your knowledge that you may share here ! :thumb::clapping::)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
R Introductions 1
S Introductions 0
Kamalhasa Introductions 0
J Introductions 0