Hey Creameee!!!!

I Think He Is Still Swimming(under Water) Just Taking Deep Breathe(found Once In The Forum) & Again Starts Swimming.
Creameeee Don`t Mind I Am Joking.
Waiting 4 U & Ur Calls.

Thats great Creameeee,, where are you heading for MBA. Have you written your CAT/MAT or are you filling forms for private intitutions?

Anyway MBA sounds great, but be careful in case of private institutions.. esp IIPM, ICFAI and stuff.

Waiting for you to join.
Also Creameee, I do not have access to the chatting room, so do keep posting on this forum as well.

Thanks

Hi Supratik and Creameee---
Look for Sandesh---and ---BATA------Sandesh target----275 shortly---then--300--then 350-------no Fundas---Just news---but do keep tracking and accumulating(at ur risk)---Today was up around 14---15%----Buy at the least possible price tomorrow---MAybe---if there is a 4--5%fall(that may not even occur too)------

By the way----Congrats ---for filling the form of MBA---Hope u r doing from a reputed institute---
By the way---Whats ur mail id?(to both Supratik---and Creemeee)
Regards,
joy_mitali

Last edited:
joy_mitali said:
Hi Supratik and Creameee---
Look for Sandesh---and ---BATA------Sandesh target----275 shortly---then--300--then 350-------no Fundas---Just news---but do keep tracking and accumulating(at ur risk)---Today was up around 14---15%----Buy at the least possible price tomorrow---MAybe---if there is a 4--5%fall(that may not even occur too)------

By the way----Congrats ---for filling the form of MBA---Hope u r doing from a reputed institute---
By the way---Whats ur mail id?(to both Supratik---and Creemeee)
Regards,
joy_mitali
yau can mail me at [email protected]