Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Person always know who is his/her mother and for sure do not know who is the father, that's really for sure here. I am glad I found that link, but why should I remember every precise second when I was born - I really can't get that, I remember the date.

pannet1

It is almost impossible to understand GOD and all related stuff.. but our ego refuses to agree this .
let's conclude for now that what we do not know, we do not know. when we decide that what we do not know, really don't exist, that's ego. its just acceptable fact that there is an intelligence both inside us and outside.

let's conclude for now that what we do not know, we do not know. when we decide that what we do not know, really don't exist, that's ego. its just acceptable fact that there is an intelligence both inside us and outside.
sir..it easy to understand God than u r msg.. will read again again and again and revert.. no offense though .

Yes, look like too many wars are going on there with all that matter anyway no matter how hard do you try to put that all here no matter what. I do not see anything wrong with respecting other views, but problem is other views could also hurt you later.