Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

pannet1

Too bad all that knowledge and we couldn't save ourseleves from invading foreigners!
yes, we had everything except warriors. few we had were fighting amongst themselves.
which one was more damaging the arab or the british

against_tides

Too bad all that knowledge and we couldn't save ourseleves from invading foreigners!
That is mainly due to our slave mentality..
It takes at least two generations to become mentally free after getting freedom..

Maybe we can use it for a better future - Perhaps!
It's cyclical. The Greek and Roman empires suffered the same fate.

10000 years later, when the then humans dig up the cities of New York and Los Angeles, they will wonder how their ancestors built caves that high (today's skyscrapers) without the help of any machinery. Just the way we wonder about the caves at Ajanta today :D

Pradeep Narayan

Of all emotions that differentiates humans from other things is the Emotion of Thought. Once this emotion (the most powerful one) is systematically altered - it causes long lasting changes to human behavior. The invaders knew this psychology well.
To become great again - one needs to control the emotion of thought & channelize it in the most productive way apt to current times. This is my understanding of the Upanishad "Tat tvam asi".

I have been trying to get to a state of not thinking anything & am finding it very difficult to accomplish!
I would suggest you all to try not to think - no pun intended! It is very difficult :(

SarangSood

The question we have to ask is that are the western countries actually successful. Yes materialistically, but are they happy or peaceful? India always had the wisdom of spirituality and the westerners still visit us to get the answers to the BIG QUESTIONS of human lives. They can't steal that from us because it cannot be stolen. It can only be spread.

cinderblock

It's cyclical. The Greek and Roman empires suffered the same fate.

10000 years later, when the then humans dig up the cities of New York and Los Angeles, they will wonder how their ancestors built caves that high (today's skyscrapers) without the help of any machinery. Just the way we wonder about the caves at Ajanta today :D
The Greek and The Romans didn't have the atom bomb - neither their ancestors.

We did. At least in theory :)

Plus we could time travel. We could have just gone in the past. Changed a few things and prevented all the bad things.

By the way, my Physics is a little outdated but I think theoretically you can only travel forward in time, by accelerating close to the speed of light. Travelling back is impossible.

Last edited:
The Greek and The Romans didn't have the atom bomb - neither their ancestors.

We did. At least in theory :)

Plus we could time travel. We could have just gone in the past. Changed a few things and prevented all the bad things.
Maybe atom bomb is not necessary for destruction. Quoting from Jurassic Park "Life will find a way". I guess similarly, death will also find a way :D