Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Pradeep Narayan

I like to differ. On the contrary Sadguru had answers every question possible. The youth for truth series questions is actually scripted by students and social media. The truth is actually simple. It looks complicated because we made it like that. Try some questions with my and i will point to his answers.
@pannet1 what is the correct meaning of "Aham brahmasmi" ? :)

pannet1

@pannet1 what is the correct meaning of "Aham brahmasmi" ? :)
He is largely an uneducated man as proclaimed by him. Everything he gathered is as a seeker and after dwelling in a library for sometime. try this

against_tides

Kitab padhne see spirituality ka Gyan nai ayega....bhog Dena padega....1-2 months Himalaya ki gufao me sant ka jivan bitaye fir koi kitaab zarurat na hogi;):p
haha..arre bhai gyan nahi..woh answers jo chahiye the..jo aur kahi mil nahi paaye..

Pradeep Narayan

While at this topic, lets for a moment assume that the smallest indivisible matter in the universe is an atom. Then have you ever wondered why the same basic element (the atom) is part of a human and also part of a car - one so called living & another so called non-living!

Think on this... you will come across "Aham Bhramasmi" - I am the brahman (not a brahmin as some would wrongly perceive)

pannet1

Thanks. But it does not satisfy my quest even 1%
with due respect to you,

1) question is a tool of a seeker with a burning need to get answer
2) some questions are asked by the teacher himself not with an intention of knowing but to check if the student knows.

i was talking about the former (1). Sadguru may not answer the way you know. (2)

However, the essence of yoga is oneness. if a everything we see around is made of the same ingredient we would automatically stop our destructive mode. There is no need to preach anyone plant the trees, love the animals and hate no one.

The Vedas and Upanishads have lots of scientific information. It was convenient for the west & some of us to describe what we could not understand as either a mythology or a philosophy. With the passing of time - these myths become path breaking scientific inventions!!

Until then we are what we are - Tat tvam asi !
Oh yeah, and then they corporatize and package our traditional knowledge and sell it to us for great profit.. like neem and turmeric.

They take "inspiration" from our mythology and turn it into Harry Potter and Star Trek/Wars.