Hemenji's getbhavcopy is not opening anymore~!

HELLO EVRY1,I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM N A MARKET ENTHUSIAST.LATELY,GBC IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE.ANY IDEA GUYS:mad:

:thumb:After GBC stop opening,i decided to googled th net to find free NSE BSE stock
apps n tried some of them but none of them work.later i came across google an yahoo groups called NSEBSE_EOD which uploads eod datas of nse n bse after 8.30pm.one needs to register ther.atlast anothr free stock datas.

mani

:thumb:After GBC stop opening,i decided to googled th net to find free NSE BSE stock
apps n tried some of them but none of them work.later i came across google an yahoo groups called NSEBSE_EOD which uploads eod datas of nse n bse after 8.30pm.one needs to register ther.atlast anothr free stock datas.
You can try NSE EOD DATA DOWNLOADER v2.0 I find it better than Getbhavcopy. Give it a try

yusi

Thanks to SmartProfit and mani for refocus of attention to alternates. The possble problem with changing downloaders is that the symbol format may change, specially for Futures. If you have used/are using the mentioned utilities, maybe you could highlight the similarities/differences.

Anyway, a new version of GBC is now available.