Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO OR YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ALL MEMBER ANYONE HELPME I M NT NT ENABLE PVT MESSAGE
ALL TIME SAME MESSAGE SHOW IN TRADERJI.COM----------

Traderji Message
You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options.

HELLO MODERATOR PLS ENABLE MY PVT MESSAGE...............:annoyed::annoyed:
:sos::sos::sos::sos: KOI TO MUJHE OPTION BATAWO :sos::sos::sos:

MODERETOR SIRJI ENABLE KARWAVO PM ME PLS

Traderji Message
You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options.

rkkarnani

ALL MEMBER ANYONE HELPME I M NT NT ENABLE PVT MESSAGE
ALL TIME SAME MESSAGE SHOW IN TRADERJI.COM----------

Traderji Message

HELLO MODERATOR PLS ENABLE MY PVT MESSAGE...............:annoyed::annoyed:
:sos::sos::sos::sos: KOI TO MUJHE OPTION BATAWO :sos::sos::sos:
After logging in TJ, Go to UserCP at Top Left of the Page. On clicking you will get option to a new page and on the Left side there is an option :
"Edit & Option", under this there is Sub section : "Edit Option" on clicking here you reach the page where you have to "SELECT" a box uner Private Messaging : Enable Private Messaging..... Select this and click Save Changes !
:D

After logging in TJ, Go to UserCP at Top Left of the Page. On clicking you will get option to a new page and on the Left side there is an option :
"Edit & Option", under this there is Sub section : "Edit Option" on clicking here you reach the page where you have to "SELECT" a box uner Private Messaging : Enable Private Messaging..... Select this and click Save Changes !
:D
OHO RRKARANANI SIRRRRRRR VERY MUCH THANKS TO SPECIAL U .:)
ABHI INDIA ME HELP KARNE WALO KI KAMI NAHI HE ,,,,,,,:thumb:
BHAGWAAN AAPKI BHALA KARE AND AAPKO MILLINARE BANAYE :D:D:clapping:

RKKARNANI SIRJI FIRR ONATHER PROBLEM HERE WHEN I M PVT MESSAGE SENDING ITS .................

Traderji Message
XXXX(NAME) has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove XXXX(NAME) from the recipient list and send the message again.

:confused::confused::sos::sos::sos: