Helpful Expert Indicator to Metatrader Users

hello metatrader users,
if anybody use metatrader software for trading purpose then u will download these indicators. these indicators are all experts so please download enjoy your trading.

regards,
k.n.v.

hi knv
i m using metastock and i have downloaded indicators from traderji.com from your links
but i dont know how to apply it in software...i m using other experts...
plz inform me how to copy it and where to paste the indicator.. so that it can be seen in metastock
also if possible then plz send the link from where other materials of metastock can be downloaded
plz...plz...plz...do reply
my e-mail address is [email protected]

regards
mitesh

A

amarnath

hi knv
i m using metastock and i have downloaded indicators from traderji.com from your links
plz inform me how to copy it and where to paste the indicator.. so that it can be seen in metastock
also if possible then plz send the link from where other materials of metastock can be downloaded
plz...plz...plz...do reply
my e-mail address is [email protected]

regards
mitesh
Dear Mitesh,

This tools or utility is not for Metastocks but for metatrader and never bet u r money on this free stuffs sure it blow u r acct in no time :p