Help!

Today I bought a few lots of Reliance 840 August Puts during the last half hour of trading. When the market was about to close, I could not sell my options as there were no buyers. At the closing, the price of Reliance was 837.50. So I thought that I would have to pay extra STT and was a little disappointed. But here comes the cake. The last traded price of Reliance is being shown as 845.25. What on earth is this 3.31 candle?:mad: What's going to happen now? Are my options worthless now? Knowledgeable seniors, kindly enlighten me. Thanking you all in advance.:clapping:

niftytaurus

Today I bought a few lots of Reliance 840 August Puts during the last half hour of trading. When the market was about to close, I could not sell my options as there were no buyers. At the closing, the price of Reliance was 837.50. So I thought that I would have to pay extra STT and was a little disappointed. But here comes the cake. The last traded price of Reliance is being shown as 845.25. What on earth is this 3.31 candle?:mad: What's going to happen now? Are my options worthless now? Knowledgeable seniors, kindly enlighten me. Thanking you all in advance.:clapping:
Hi
i think you are talking about Ltp...i think the ltp of reliance is 837.50 but settlement price is 845.25...ya sorry to hear that,but your option is worthless if settlement price is 845.25..
see example, 2 day nifty' last candle closing is 5380...i have 600 5400 put...but settlement price comes at 5409..so my all puts are worthless...