Help..stuck at FACOR ALLOYS

Traderji has always guided me in my investments. SO I always depend on it. I have deep regards on the advices of SAINT-ji, Chanakya-ji and some others in this forum.
Can anybody help me by forecasting the future of FACOR ALLOYS LTD. in short / medium term ? I am stuck with it ....

alokdaga

neel1002 said:
Traderji has always guided me in my investments. SO I always depend on it. I have deep regards on the advices of SAINT-ji, Chanakya-ji and some others in this forum.
Can anybody help me by forecasting the future of FACOR ALLOYS LTD. in short / medium term ? I am stuck with it ....
NEEL - I THINK THIS WAS YOUR POST ON 13th DECEMBER

????

I fail to understand the previous and this one. Either you were trying to push people into buying the scrip by mentioning the details as mentioned under or now after writing with so much conviction , you are in panic ! I can't understand

Alok

FIRE on FACOR ALLOYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends, Please follow the FACOR ALLOYS counter. It has started upswing with huge volume. My studies based on previous data indicates that it will go from this range (today it has closed at around Rs.5.50/-) to Rs.10/-, Rs.13.75, Rs.19/- and Rs. 22.50/-

In near past also it has shown it's power. One can enter at this level to gain a handsome profit in this bull run. Best investing mates.

neel1002 said:
Hi Neel,

Basically, am as puzzled as Alok in the post above.........as for FACOR ALLOYS,stay away.Despite a nice move today,this one is still in a downtrend on the daily and weekly charts.A weekly close below 4.2 makes things only worse.Can this go higher one day?Maybe.Could this be an absolute bottom?Maybe.But all those questions are for gamblers ,not for traders.As for this stock where it stands now,things are looking ugly with a possibility of getting worse.

Stay clear.......put your money somewhere else where the odds are better!

Happy trading!

Saint

Well theres more to it than meets the eye... a massive deal of around 18 mio shares took place (one buyer?)around Rs 20 in end Sep, and now the co has come out with this news ( see blelow) . So maybe there are better times ahead

News Headlines

Ferro Alloys Corporation enters into JV with PMCI 12/16/2005
Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd has informed that the Company have struck platinum traces in their captive chromite mines in Orissa. The Company has entered into a Joint Venture (JV) agreement with Platinum Mining Corporation of India Ltd (PMCI) based in U.K. and is planning to undertake extensive exploration of Platinum group of metals in their mines after obtaining Government approval.

Platinum is a precious metal and is being traded at its all time high of $1000 per ounce, It is currently mined only in Canada, South Africa and has a huge demand for various applications.
source : Asian CERC