Help:Sasken and rolta

Sir,
I bought sasken for rs 382 and rolta rs 511, since then it is falling.What should i do. is their any fundamental changes had occur in these scripts? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance
pankaj

koolfriend4u

Rolta

Even i had lost hope of this ruling party implementing 123 agreement. ROLTA is one company which is gng to get benefitted by 123.

since sonia calls her party ppl to get ready for polls, it is a clear signal to roll out 123 agreement.

my advice for short term ROLTA wont give you good return.

Long term it will hit 530+

Sir,
I bought sasken for rs 382 and rolta rs 511, since then it is falling.What should i do. is their any fundamental changes had occur in these scripts? Please guide me.

Thanks in advance
pankaj
Exit both of them and follow my thread. 200% return.

That wil make u dhanban:D

No buddy nothing has changed for these stocks. Since it is your first post i am assuming that you are new to trading and in case you are a fundamental investor why are you worried just because the prices have fallen by 10-15 percent at the. maximum.

In case you are nwe to trading i think the first lesson to learn is to trade with stop loss and in case you are betting abput fundamental picking tech sector is not a sectore to be in .

i still feel you will seek lower levels before you see prices moving in your favour so be patient as you bought the right stocks at the stock at the wrong time.

Saken should not break 296 at any cost and Rolta will be weak below 420 ( still feel it is the weak of the two ) .

Sir,
koolfriend4u ,arzoosingh ,opensky thanks for your quick reply.
opensky you got it correct.i am new to trading.My understanding is limited.

if you can tell me which sector is now good for investment.

Thanks

koolfriend4u

Buy CESC ltd.

I had a recommendation on that.
Hi arzoo

what is the target for CESC ?

i got short momentum calls for DLF, Satyam, maruti, Tata power & HDFC 663,460,900,787,1255 on 13th.
(pls note : sharekhan has given a call BUY for rolta @469 & given a target of 509-560 God knows...)

but my watchlist for monday is Unitech, selan exploration, ifci, HOEC

Happy trading

-koolfriend4u