Help- regarding sl and target

Hiiii all...

I am doing trading from last 2 years ....only intraday......M always failed in keeping stoploss and target....According to u all...please tell me wat is d best sl and target for intraday trading...wat will be the best risk to reward ratio......please reply frenzzzz.....should 1 havr book partial profit or booking full profit is d best strategy......

manojborle

Hiiii all...

I am doing trading from last 2 years ....only intraday......M always failed in keeping stoploss and target....According to u all...please tell me wat is d best sl and target for intraday trading...wat will be the best risk to reward ratio......please reply frenzzzz.....should 1 havr book partial profit or booking full profit is d best strategy......
Check ATR and accordingly keep SL .
partial profit booking is must so as to ensure that you dont let a winner turn into loser

The option can be book half lots at initial target and move your sl to breakeven

Hi

I am a day trader and want to trade on positional basis as well.

Just want to know that the stop loss we keep for intraday trading is valid for the day only or will also be valid for next and subsequent days, if we hold the trade for next 2-3 days or we have to keep a fresh SL every day for our positional trade.

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi

I am a day trader and want to trade on positional basis as well.

Just want to know that the stop loss we keep for intraday trading is valid for the day only or will also be valid for next and subsequent days, if we hold the trade for next 2-3 days or we have to keep a fresh SL every day for our positional trade.

Thanks
you have to put fresh SL daily for your positional trade.

WHY TRADERS LOOSE MONEY?

BECOZ THY CHOSE A WRONG TRADING STYLE
BECOZ THEY CHOSE A WRONG TIME FRAME
BECOZ THEY USE ANM INCMPLETE TRADING METHOD THAT SHOWS NO VISIBLE ENTRY-STOPLOSS-TRAILING STOP-TARGETS ON CHART.

BECOZ THEY BUY AT RESZ & TRY SELL AT SUPPORT
BECOZ THEY CANT IDENTIFY MARKET CONTEXT
BECOZ THEY CHOSE TRADING STYLE THAT NEVER FITS THEIR NATURE
(HE IS SLOW,takes-NEEDS time to understand market action but he wants to trade intraday that needs super intelligence and high speed tools.)
BECOZ HE NEVER HEARD OF MONEY MANAGEMENT. HE RISKS 2000 TO MAKE 500 PROFIT.

LIKE INTRADAY TRADING ON 5 MINUTES
BECOZ THEY NEVER HAD FORMAL TRADING EDUCATION.
WANT QUICK MONEY.