Help needed to develop a MA crossover strategy for intraday

Dear Experts,
I am very new to Amibroker and AFL coding so i would like to seek help from experts in AFL

My strategy will be BUY when MA3 crosses Over MA7 With SL of 1 rupee and Target profit of 5 rupees with trailing SL of 1 rupee
SELL when MA3 crosses Below MA7 with SL of ! rupee and Target profit of 5 rupees with trailing SL of 1 rupee

I would like to implement this startegy on equity futures on intraday basis
Thanks in advance
Kindly Help Me

MSN1979

Dear Experts,
I am very new to Amibroker and AFL coding so i would like to seek help from experts in AFL

My strategy will be BUY when MA3 crosses Over MA7 With SL of 1 rupee and Target profit of 5 rupees with trailing SL of 1 rupee
SELL when MA3 crosses Below MA7 with SL of ! rupee and Target profit of 5 rupees with trailing SL of 1 rupee

Thanks in advance
Kindly Help Me
Sorry to dishearten you,A simple MA Strategy never works. In long run with back test you will see whipsaw

TradeOptions

Dear Experts,

Thanks in advance
Kindly Help Me
Sorry to dishearten you,A simple MA Strategy never works. In long run with back test you will see whipsaw
Although I agree with @MSN1979, that such simple MA strategies would not work in the long run, and will give good returns only during the strong trend phase etc. But still if you want to give it a try, then please post in this thread, as a lot of AFL experts vistit there - http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/simple-coding-help-no-promise.90119/

Regards

MSN1979

Thank you MSN1979 for sharing your view. But i would like to try that for some time now. Or will it help if its changed to EMA cross in the long run?
All indicators and oscillators are same, MA EMA DEMA Aroon RSI MACD.

Just think sir MA is available to everyone in market. Then why are 95% traders loosing money? Any indicator will only produce good results when markets are trending as senior member trade options stated. What works better is a combination of 1 Strategy + 1 indicator. So what is your strategy?

If you can crack when the markets are trending then you can make money. (So a good Strategy is required)
Once you know the trend ( you can use indicator to confirm the trend, so its only a add on benefit)

PS: You can google back test result of MA on any website. All the traders since the evolution of TA will tell you it doesn't work.

Can someone help me to prepare an scan alert AFL for following conditions
1. Buy when RSI 10 goes above 50
2. Sell when RSI 10 goes below 50
I'm asking for an alert AFL so that I can scan all 210 fno stocks.