help needed -- from odin users

well yesterday(i used odin) i bought 1500 shares of ANGauto at 48 and today when i tried to sale them 1000 were easily sold while for rest 500 it was giving errror of survilleance that it can't be sold so i changed the option margin to delievery and sold the stock ..stock was sold but does it bring any sort of problem to me.As the stock which i sold was not ready (Available with DP)

Please update me asap

nac

well yesterday(i used odin) i bought 1500 shares of ANGauto at 48 and today when i tried to sale them 1000 were easily sold while for rest 500 it was giving errror of survilleance that it can't be sold so i changed the option margin to delievery and sold the stock ..stock was sold but does it bring any sort of problem to me.As the stock which i sold was not ready (Available with DP)

Please update me asap
I don't its because of ODIN. Better call your broker and clarify it. You shouldn't be getting that error. Ventura clients were talking similar kind of issue. I wonder, why can't you sell your shares when you wanna sell while there are buyers to buy your shares. What these brokers do with our shares?

whyLately

Please update me asap
By now you should have received RKG's contract note that will tell you if you have a problem or not.

Normally, buying 1500 shares of ANGAUTO on delivery and selling them the next day using the delivery option (or BTST : buy today sell tomorrow) is not a problem. Except rare cases, where the initial buy runs into problems and the chain of events is long, the process is transparent.

However, the surveillance error indicates something is wrong. Was the first 1000 that you sold delivery or margin? I suspect it was margin and the second sell, again on margin, did not have enough funds to execute and resulting in the error. If this suspicion is correct, an auto-buy would have triggered at 3:15 pm for 1000 shares. Thus today's contract note will show -1000 on margin, -500 on delivery, + 1000 on margin. You will have a net position of 1000 in your DP account tomorrow.

Today's contract note should clear this up.