Help needed for exploration

chilgu

Dear Friends,
I am using some AFLs for intraday trading. These AFLs give by sell signals on intraday chart for 5Min or 15Min intervals. When I run exploration, it gives results only for Day Closing (EOD) basis.

I set intraday setting for 1Min interval, exchange time as 9.00 to 3.30. Also, in preference menu>intraday setting = checkbox selected for align minute bar to regular market hour, Time stamp selected as Start time of interval.

I want to set exploration window to run at every 5min duration and get intraday buy sell signal during market hour instead of scrolling all securities listed in database after every 5 minute.

Please guide me, what setting is adopted.

Last edited:

chilgu

Dear Friends,
Many Many thanx to you.
You have understood my problem that where I am not getting the step and explained in easiest way. Now I have done as suggested and getting results as desired.
Thanx again.

hello
i recently purchased amibroker, slowly learning the things, kindly help me how to set all things to back test the trading system for which iam having subscription grom Global data feed. I regularly intraday trade on MINIFTY and index options.
my personal mail is : [email protected]
I will be very thank ful to seniors to help me in back testing the trading system