help needed for commodity

a-b

hi everybody:),i am a new trader in commodity,i wanted to ask what is hedging of positions in mcx.i have heard by hedging we can stop our loses is it like if i buy copper at 353 and it goes to 345 and further down and i want to hold then i can stop my loses by hedging and the market will not deduct the new loses occuring from my account but i have to maintain some margin and cannot trade it until i remove hedging.if yes,then how much margin i have to maintain and if no,is there any tool in mcx to stop my loses such as i mentioned or other please explain in simple terms as i am new and don't know many things.another question can anyone tell me how much margin i need to keep to buy a single lot of metals such as copper,gold,goldm,silver,silverm,lead,leadm,zinc,zincm and others like natural gas and crude oil.thanks for reading and sorry for asking so much on my first thread....

hi everybody:),i am a new trader in commodity,i wanted to ask what is hedging of positions in mcx.i have heard by hedging we can stop our loses is it like if i buy copper at 353 and it goes to 345 and further down and i want to hold then i can stop my loses by hedging and the market will not deduct the new loses occuring from my account but i have to maintain some margin and cannot trade it until i remove hedging.if yes,then how much margin i have to maintain and if no,is there any tool in mcx to stop my loses such as i mentioned or other please explain in simple terms as i am new and don't know many things.another question can anyone tell me how much margin i need to keep to buy a single lot of metals such as copper,gold,goldm,silver,silverm,lead,leadm,zinc,zincm and others like natural gas and crude oil.thanks for reading and sorry for asking so much on my first thread....
no additional margin req for hedging at mcx.

for margins call ur broker back office they told u all