Help me with Opening an account!!!

akfa

Hi Friends,

I mainly deal with penny stocks like JP, Unitech, GMR etc. My investment amount is from 50k to 75k. Someone please help me with the brokerage world. I tend to get confused all the time becoz im new to trading.

I went to Share khan and they are offering me 5 paise per share for penny stocks (below 100Rs.)

My question is if I buy 7rs share for 75 thousand and sell it with 5 paise per share as brokerage, I am in the reasonable brokerage or Im i giving more as brokerage?

Please help me..!! Thanks mate..

Hi Friends,

I mainly deal with penny stocks like JP, Unitech, GMR etc. My investment amount is from 50k to 75k. Someone please help me with the brokerage world. I tend to get confused all the time becoz im new to trading.

I went to Share khan and they are offering me 5 paise per share for penny stocks (below 100Rs.)

My question is if I buy 7rs share for 75 thousand and sell it with 5 paise per share as brokerage, I am in the reasonable brokerage or Im i giving more as brokerage?

Try Zerodha or RKSV they have a flat fee brokerage (Zerodha 20 rupees and RKSV free for first five trade and after that 20rs). I would recommend zerodha because they have many apps like pi, kite,Q and also good quality of service.

* I AM NOT RELATED TO ZERODHA or RKSV

akfa

Try Zerodha or RKSV they have a flat fee brokerage (Zerodha 20 rupees and RKSV free for first five trade and after that 20rs). I would recommend zerodha because they have many apps like pi, kite,Q and also good quality of service.

* I AM NOT RELATED TO ZERODHA or RKSV
Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your advice. vl do some research on the above mentioned. :):thumb::rofl:

praveen98

Hi Friends,

Hi,
Try a discount brokerage which offers unlimited trading plans for a fixed brokerage (like 999 Rupees scheme of SAS or RKSV freedom plan) ...that will be easy on your pocket as far as costs are concerned....
I think the answer to your question is you are paying brokerage on the higher side...:lol:

akfa

It seems im paying a lot on brokerage. Zerodha looks good. Thanks friends. Both of ur reply helped me a lot. Tats awesome :thumb:

Hi,
Try a discount broker like zerodha , rksv, finvasia. Have a look on their site, research well and then take a decision. Understand your Profile, there are multiple investment products with different risk and return. When it comes to investing, first step should be to know personal risk profile. An investor should first understand his risk profile for investing. Become familiarized with the layout and to take advantage of the free trading tools and research offered to clients only. All the best