Help me to find lowmargin option writing broker and lowest brokerage....

Help me to find lowest brokerage for option trading and as well as low margin brokers for option writning ...if we try some statergy for option trading this high margin requirement and brokerage became the barrier to excutue the statergy.

mastermind007

Help me to find lowest brokerage for option trading and as well as low margin brokers for option writning ...if we try some statergy for option trading this high margin requirement and brokerage became the barrier to excutue the statergy.
Your most practical chance is to find some prop desk group and to sell them into your strategy idea.

Vijia

I too had gone from this pillar to that pillar to yet another that pillar for search of same for options buying and writing. Eventually, I abandoned the idea after removing the components that needed high margin and executed the rest.

If you do manage to find any broker, please do let me know

alroyraj

Your most practical chance is to find some prop desk group and to sell them into your strategy idea.

Vijia

I too had gone from this pillar to that pillar to yet another that pillar for search of same for options buying and writing. Eventually, I abandoned the idea after removing the components that needed high margin and executed the rest.

If you do manage to find any broker, please do let me know
Didn't zerodha have some progressive approach to option selling. I recall offline that is the only strategy they believe that works.
Besides they know how to decrease margin whether it is cover orders or bracket orders, same day settlement for futures etc and pretty much are pioneering in this aspect. If there is anyone it would be zerodha. The present discount brokers are more open minded to consider this especially since they need to distinguish themselves but for this the risk mgmt team needs to be proactive and experienced. I think the bigger discount brokers zerodha, myvaluetrades, composite edge may be a good bet (big based on balance sheet)

Didn't zerodha have some progressive approach to option selling. I recall offline that is the only strategy they believe that works.
Besides they know how to decrease margin whether it is cover orders or bracket orders, same day settlement for futures etc and pretty much are pioneering in this aspect. If there is anyone it would be zerodha. The present discount brokers are more open minded to consider this especially since they need to distinguish themselves but for this the risk mgmt team needs to be proactive and experienced. I think the bigger discount brokers zerodha, myvaluetrades, composite edge may be a good bet (big based on balance sheet)
If ur looking at pure selling of option, you will not find any allowing u at reduced margin for carry to next day as NSE charges heavy penalty per day for short Margin.

If it is intraday then I think it is already there for upto 1/3rd margin on option selling .

If it is a headged trategy like bull spread, butterfly etc... Then there are a lot of things can be done provided ur willing to pay for the funding of margin by way of interest

alroyraj

If ur looking at pure selling of option, you will not find any allowing u at reduced margin for carry to next day as NSE charges heavy penalty per day for short Margin.

If it is intraday then I think it is already there for upto 1/3rd margin on option selling .

If it is a headged trategy like bull spread, butterfly etc... Then there are a lot of things can be done provided ur willing to pay for the funding of margin by way of interest
Yes what I mean is for some to strategies what can be the benefit. I get a couple of positional ideas every month though I have not backtested these, they seem to work. Just that I need to check how much it requires .

Yes what I mean is for some to strategies what can be the benefit. I get a couple of positional ideas every month though I have not backtested these, they seem to work. Just that I need to check how much it requires .
In that case since I would carry.. No broker would allow lesser margin than required due to huge penalties.

So u have to look at margin funding which means u have to speak to some broker who also does that and pay interest on the funding part